Request for py program to insert space between two characters and saved as text?

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Tue Dec 8 05:42:25 EST 2009

On 12/08/2009 02:19 PM, John Machin wrote:
>> [...snip...]
> Perhaps there are some subtleties of which we are unaware ...
>
> I would be very surprised if the OP could not find on a forum much
> closer to home more people who know more about using Indic scripts on
> computers than here.

That's true. I'd recommend that the original poster, posts the query at the
bangalore python user group mailing list:

...alongwith some additional details of the requirements. I am sure they
wouldn't mind reading and replying to the question in kannada itself.

After all Kannada is the language of the sate of Karnataka, of which Bangalore
(or Bengaluru as it is known these days) is the capital city.

cheers,
- steve
--
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/