wxEasyGUI: Easy and Interactive GUI Function Dialogs for Python newbie

Valter.Foresto valter.foresto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:35:11 EST 2009

Python newbie, like me, need a simple, easy to understand and use,
simple interactive GUI functions abd dialogs for starting using the
language quickly.
I wrote the wxEasyGUI simple library with this idea in my mind and
started a new project on the SourceForge.net << wxEasyGUI - Easy to
Use Interactive GUI Functions Dialogs based on "wxPython" and deep
inspired by "EasyGui". >>
Files are availables at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxeasygui/files/
and on the Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/wxeasygui we
can discuss this new small project.
I very appreciate if the Python community can comments the idea,
suggest improvements and review the wxEasyGUI code.

Thanks.
Valter Foresto.
http://electronicbricks.blogspot.com/2009/11/wxeasygui.html