How to create a docstring for a module?

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Sun Dec 6 04:55:50 EST 2009

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 23:04:42 -0800 (PST) "Dr. Phillip M. Feldman"
<pfeldman at verizon.net> wrote:

> If I create a module xyz.py with a docstring """xyz does everything
> you could possibly want.""" at the top, the command ?xyz issued at
> the IPython prompt does not display this docstring.  What am I doing
> wrong?

Stab in the dark: You have imported the module first, right?

Also: Never, EVER, ask a question like this on any technical forum
without posting your code (or rather: a minimal version of it that
still exhibits the problem). That way, people can help you directly
instead of taking wild guesses at what your problem might be.

/W

--
INVALID? DE!