python bijection

geremy condra debatem1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:22:25 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com> wrote:
> [geremy condra]
>> I actually considered using dependencies as an example on the
>> "graphine for pythonistas"[1] article, but decided to do the maze
>> run instead. In any event, the uses of graphs in general computing
>> are well enough established that I don't really think that's where
>> the majority of the difficulty in coming up with something for the
>> standard library will be- deciding how it should look and behave,
>> especially in terms of scope and target audience, that's going to
>> be the difficult part.
>
> Right you are :-)
>

>> [1]:http://gitorious.org/graphine/pages/GraphineForPythonistas
>
> Do you have many users?

I literally have no idea, but I suspect not, seeing as how its a
pure python3 project. I get emails about it often enough that
I suspect we have about a hundred or so, though, which I'm
not unhappy with for a project that focuses on so basic a
data structure. Having said that, we always welcome more-
and I'd love to have your input on how to make its api more
pythonic.

Geremy Condra