editor with autocompletion

Siva B sivaits4u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 02:19:41 EST 2009

Hi All,
Thanks for your reply.

What I want is An Editor which can support Dynamic Languages with
Autocomplete.

I have my own language with some file extension (for ex: *.fs )
I can add few keywords to editor, it should support autocomplte.
thats what my idea.

plz send me pointers (good if it is open source.)
I have seen Komodo edit but it looks too big

any help plz.

Regards,
Siva