python bijection

Lie Ryan lie.1296 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:47:39 EST 2009

On 12/5/2009 12:38 PM, geremy condra wrote:

> Where a list will do, use a list- duh. But when you need a graph, you
> shouldn't have to homebrew an implementation any more than you
> should have to homebrew an odict or named tuple, both of which
> are substantially easier to get right than a graph is.

That's what I was trying to say, though I can't find a good way to. The
comparison with the Zen was to meant that if List is sufficient (if
Simple is sufficient) don't use Tree (don't design a Complex). I wasn't
implying to reduce all problem into a list at whatever costs, sorry if
my wording appears to imply so...