Socket question

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Thu Dec 3 10:54:54 EST 2009

On 2009-12-03, perlsyntax <fasteliteprogrammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/03/2009 09:28 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>> On 02:52 pm, fasteliteprogrammer at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Is there away in python i can connect to a server in socket to
>>> two servers at the same time or can't it be done?
>>
>> I'm not sure what you're asking.  Can you clarify?

> I just want to know could it be done makeing my own socket
> tool that connect to two server at the same time. And what
> link do i need to look at?

In the context of sockets a "connection" has exactly two ends.

IOW, no.  You can't do "it".

You can create two sockets, connect each of them to a server.

Unless you provide some sort of clue about what it is you're
trying to do, that's as about as much of an answer as you can
expect.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm gliding over a
                                  at               NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP near