Creating a local variable scope.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Dec 3 06:33:20 EST 2009

Lie Ryan <lie.1296 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 12/2/2009 2:56 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> > The ‘camelCase’ form is not conformant with PEP 8 at all (which makes me
> > glad, since it's hideous).
>
> For some reason, every time I look at a unittest code, I was thinking
> of Java... and not just because it's modeled after JUnitTest.

Right, there are a number of standard library modules that don't conform
to PEP 8; in many cases that's because the module in question was
largely written before PEP 8.

--
 \         “When we pray to God we must be seeking nothing — nothing.” |
  `\                                          —Saint Francis of Assisi |