Return value of multiprocessing manager registerred function

jacopo jacopo.pecci at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:58:34 EDT 2009

Hi Terry,
I have just started working on similar things and I am strugling to
find examples or documentations. So far I have found only the official
documentation of the multiprocessing package. Would you be able to
recommend me some good reference or a book. I dont want to overwhelm
this newsgroup with questions... yet :)
Regards, Jacopo