IDE for python similar to visual basic

Vivian Wang icevi.icevi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 02:32:16 EDT 2009

On Aug 29, 6:19 am, qwe rty <hkh00... at gmail.com> wrote:
> i have been searching for am IDE for python that is similar to Visual
> Basic but had no luck.shall you help me please?

You can try biform:
http://www.bilive.com/download/Setup_BiForm_V2.1_en.msi.zip

Demo:
http://www.bilive.com/demo/BiForm_EN_demo.htm

More demo:(Chinese version)
http://www.bilive.com/demo/

BiForm is a form designer,one designed form will deploy as a PFF file.
BiReader is a runtime PFF file process engine for end-users.
Setup file above include BiForm and BiReader.

Main features:
*Python as script language,base on QT GUI library
*Visible form designer
*Internal database access framework
*Auto connect database,auto create tables
*Supports SQLite/Mssql2000/Sybase ASE,not need write diffrent script
for diffrent database at most time
*Simple deploy,simple upgrade
*Different forms can share same tables,they will auto cooperation with
other forms at runtime.If you want to deploy a new function , not need
uninstall other forms,deploy the new PFF file is enough .