Python on the Web

Phil phily05 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:02:41 EDT 2009

Haha. While I don't disagree with you, I seem to be under the
impression that you think I haven't been reading the web where nearly
every blog post complains about the abundance of Python frameworks.
The thing is, most of the frameworks being commented on in such a way
are 'microframeworks' that provide next to nothing. I'm do not mean to
say anything negative about them, but I strongly feel that my approach
will be much more functional without having to include, or at least a
good starting point for newcomers to both Python and web programming.
The ideas I had for mine lied somewhere in between a full stack
framework and a minimalist approach like said microframeworks.