About diagram and python

Dave Angel davea at ieee.org
Thu Aug 27 12:42:10 EDT 2009

catalinfest at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello!
> I see on my Diagram Editor software this :
> File -> Export... -> (on  Export option is : PyDia Code
> Generation ... .py)
> What python is in this file ?
> How help me with python code ?
> Thank you !

And when I start my car the radio is tuned to the wrong station.  Could
somebody tell me how to change the tubes on it?  Or maybe I have a flat
tire?

When asking a question, give enough information that somebody has a
chance of answering it.  Otherwise you're wasting your time and ours.

There are hundreds of "diagram editors" out there.  Brand, version,
maybe the URL to a website to download it.

DaveA