Python on Crays

Carrie Farberow farberow at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:34:10 EDT 2009

Ok, here are links to word documents outlining the commands I executed as well as the make.log file and the make_install.log file

instructions/commands:
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-29018965_1-t_dSnfEm5b

make.log:
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-29018966_1-t_zjqLuV5v
javascript:parent.send('smtp')
make_install.log:
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-29018967_1-t_n8aqH2P

The issue referred to in the previous message (http://bugs.python.org/issue1594809) sounds similar - however I do not think that I can just build the shared unicodedata module and have it work properly, as I am trying to statically link the necessary modules.  I am very new with this, so if I am completely misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!
Carrie