Is Python what I need?

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Mon Aug 24 09:32:48 EDT 2009

Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:

>> >From the distance it looks like these children need a good teacher
>> >rather than a bad (or just starting) programmer.

> Wow, that is rude. Let's keep this list friendly, won't we ?

I may have been too blunt, and if my message has come across as an insult I
apologize for that. Let me try again:

If you are trying to teach children that are unwilling to use pen and paper
putting them in front of a computer doesn't help you and them one bit. As a
starting programmer you'll have to spend a lot of time in front of your
computer that may be better spent with your students.

Better?

Peter