Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Tue Aug 18 20:03:44 EDT 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:13:02 -0400, Simon Forman wrote:

> Sexism, racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, etc., all stem from a
> fundamental forgetfulness of our Unity in God (as I would put it) and

Of the tens of thousands of Gods that people have invented, which is the
one we're supposed to believe in? I always forget which ones we're
supposed to dismiss as nonsense, and which one we're not.

> this is perhaps the single greatest cause of human misery.

Okay, we're Unified in God. Great. What does that actually mean, really?
In the struggle to survive in a world of shortages, disease, natural
disasters and disputes between well-meaning but incompatible viewpoints
(to say nothing of the selfish and greedy), what practical difference
does it make?

--
Steven