Converting DD MM YYYY into YYYY-MM-DD?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 18 03:10:50 EDT 2009

Gilles Ganault <nospam at nospam.com> writes:

> Thanks everyone for the help. This script is just a one-shot thingie
> on my work host, not as a web script or anything professional.
>
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:05:28 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan Gardner
> <jgardner at jonathangardner.net> wrote:
>
> I've never seen regexes like this. I'm curious to know what those
> mean:

Luckily, you have access to the documentation to find out.

<URL:http://docs.python.org/reference/lexical_analysis.html#string-literals>

<URL:http://docs.python.org/library/re#regular-expression-syntax>

--
 \      “We reserve the right to serve refuse to anyone.” —restaurant, |
  `\                                                             Japan |