Diversity in Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 18 01:07:14 EDT 2009

Steven D'Aprano <steven at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> writes:

> The comments were made a week ago -- why the sudden flurry of
> attention?

In my case, it's because I was ignoring the thread in which they were
made. The change of subject drew them to my attention, where I saw the
community response was (IMO) insufficient at the time, so I acted to
correct that.

Now that the community response is (IMO) more appropriate, there's no
further need to beat on those particular comments. Additional
transgressions could warrant additional responses, of course.

--
 \     “I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me.” —Emo |
  `\                                                           Philips |