unittest

John Haggerty bouncyinc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:37:37 EDT 2009

This is an interesting question. I am just wondering: do you really have
that many features that it would be impossible to just have a shell script
run specific types of input or tests?

When I did programming in the past for education they just had lists of
input data and we ran the program against the test data.

I just get slightly confused when "test suites" start to have to apply?