Komodo(!)

William abecedarian314159 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 16:55:16 EDT 2009

Personally, I rather like Wing

________________________________
From: Kee Nethery <kee at kagi.com>
To: python-list at python.org
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 3:28:54 PM
Subject: Re: Komodo(!)

>From the web site it looks like the free version does not include the debugging stuff.

I've been using the paid version with the debugger functionality and I find it easy to use and incredibly nice for trying to understand what the code is doing. The built-in debugger has saved me tons of time, especially when troubleshooting CGIs.

I'm using a Mac and of the Python IDEs I looked at, Komodo had the easiest to use user interface, in my opinion.

Kee
--http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list