httplib incredibly slow :-(

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 13:16:26 EDT 2009

Aahz wrote:
> Sorry, I mostly have been working on our Mac port, so I'm not sure what's
> needed to make this work on Windows.  Did you try downloading the PyCurl
> binary?  Maybe it statically links libcurl on Windows.

Shame it's not available as a bdist_egg, that's what I'm really after...

> What do you need to know for a decent example?

Simple download of a file from a url with some auth headers added would
do me.
Other than that, nice to haves would be how to build a http post with
fields in a multi-part body, some of which might be files.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk