Plotting Quadratic Functions, pygame

Bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Aug 14 04:24:20 EDT 2009

Senad Ibraimoski Of Belgrade:
> Hello, I'm a new guy to this group, my professor recommend this group
> to me, because I was boring him with questions.I'm new to python, and
> I have problem plotting Quadratic Functions. Using module pygame.

Python is a tool you use to learn something else, but tools are
important, they also help shape the way you think. So tell your
teacher that questions about tools are important enough.

If your purpose is to learn something then using Pygame to plot
functions is OK. If your purpose is just to plot them, and you don't
have strange needs, then MatPlotLib can be better.

Bye,
bearophile