Python docs disappointing - group effort to hire writers?

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:12:42 EDT 2009

...(Carl Banks doing what he does best)
> > I'm mailing you to kindly request, again, that you please stop
> > validating "r"'s disruptiveness by responding to him on
> > comp.lang.python.  Thank you.

Carl,
You have no right to tell people when where and how they should speak
to anyone. And how dare you think you can! If you spent even a
fraction of the time you spend manipulating the direction of this list
and instead, actually contributing to the problem at hand, (discussion
or otherwise) we would be much closer to solving this problem today.

You (and your conspirators) are the reason most people find the c.l.py
list so disturbing and wish not to participate. Get a life you moron
and stop trying to control the world.

PS: GET STUFFED!