Parsing Binary Structures; Is there a better way / What is your way?

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Thu Aug 6 14:50:30 EDT 2009

Thanks all for your insights and suggestions.
It seems to me that there are a couple of ways to this bit manipulation
and a couple of foreign modules to assist you with that.

Would it be worth the while to do a PEP on this?
Personally I think that it would be nice to have a standard module in
Python for this but perhaps there is a good reason that there isn't
already one.

--
MPH
http://blog.dcuktec.com