Problem in installing PyGreSQL

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Tue Aug 4 09:53:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:03:55 -0400
Benjamin Kaplan <benjamin.kaplan at case.edu> wrote:
> Doesn't matter here. Debians use DEBs (DEBian packages), not RPMs (for
> the Red Hat Package Manager). Either way, the OP can't install system
> level packages. That's what the comment about not being a super user
> meant.

Urk!  I thought that all the Linux distros used RPMs.  Maybe I should
just remove that link and let each distro provide their own package.
As long as it was just one I could take some steps to make sure that I
wasn't distributing malware but the more packages I supply that I can't
personally test, the more uncomfortable I get.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves