Modules/packages by GvR?

gb345 gb345 at invalid.com
Fri Aug 28 10:58:11 EDT 2009

Are there any Python-only modules or packages in the latest releases
of Python 2.x or Python 3.x that were largely written by Guido van
Rossum?  What's the best way to find this out?  I know that some
modules mention the author(s) in the source code, but this does
not seem to be true most of the time, as far as I can tell.

I'm interested in reading this code as prime examplars of "Pythonicity".
(I'm sure that many other programmers could serve as models of the
Pythonic ideal, but I doubt that there would be a *less debatable*
choice in this category than GvR.)

Many thanks in advance,

Gabe