IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('wb') or filename: in windows xp while making tarfile

Ryniek90 ryniek90 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:39:42 EDT 2009

Hi
I've got my backup script which opens tarfile for add chosen file to it.
But while setting it up, i've got Traceback:
here's the url: -->http://paste.ubuntu.com/258081/<--

I have searched among google's result but didn't found anything useful.
Only found info that it may be the backslashes fault in path, but i have
written proper the path.

Here's link to my script paste: http://paste.ubuntu.com/258087/

Is its the '|\U' literal fault in path '|C:\\Users\\Ryniek's
WinSe7en\\MyNewGGBackup(2009-08-23 14:59:02).tar.bz2|' ?

Sorry if i'm annoying but i'm still learning.