anyone with genomewide microarray analysis experience ?

trias t.gkikopoulos at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 14 08:52:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

 I am trying to analyse some biological data from microarray experiments.
Different experiments have been stored in a SQL database.

 One of the things I would like to do is to fetch all data from a certain
distance from gene ATGs say 100+/- bp and calculate the bp average over all
genes over this region.

 The microarray data has been normalised over each bp

Does anyone have some scripts I could use for this purpose. I work with
S.cerevisiae

Thank you