looping through values in a dictionary and appending to a list

Krishna Pacifici pacificik at warnell.uga.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:17:15 EDT 2009

Nevermind,
got it.

Sorry.

>>> Krishna Pacifici 08/11/09 2:12 PM >>>
Hi,
I want to append the values of a dictionary to a list.  I have a dictionary sec_dict_clean and I want to append the values to a list, but am having a hard time looping through the values in the dictionary.

I have tried something like this:
lista=[]
for i in sec_dict_clean.values():
    for j in sec_dict_clean.values()[i]:
        lista.append(sec_dict_clean.values()[i])

But I keep on getting an error:
TypeError: list indices must be integers

Any ideas on how to loop through values in a dictionary?

Thanks,
Krishna
<pacificik at warnell.uga.edu></pacificik at warnell.uga.edu>