Online payment module

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Mon Aug 3 15:11:38 EDT 2009

Hello all.  I'm considering building a module to provide a
cross-payment-gatewat API for making online payments.  In the Perl world we
have a module like this called Business::OnlinePayment (
http://search.cpan.org/~jasonk/Business-OnlinePayment-2.01/OnlinePayment.pm).

Is there anything like this in Python?  My searches so far haven't turned up
anything.  If I don't find one I'll probably build one, covering PayPal and
Authorize.net to start.  If anyone is interested in discussing the project
and/or getting involved shoot me an email.

Thanks,
-sam