fcntl and siginfo_t in python

ma mabdelkader at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:37:16 EDT 2009

I attached a clean copy of the .py file in case others couldn't read
it in their emails.
I'll try that and let you know how SIGRTMIN+1 goes!
What about this part?

#sigemptyset(&act.sa_mask);
#python2.6 has byref(act, offset),how can i port this over?
#maybe addressof(act)+sizeof(sigaction.sa_mask)*(position_in_sigaction)
rc = __clib.sigemptyset(byref(act))

Thanks!
Mahmoud