polar plots, clockwise, north

enricong at gmail.com enricong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:11:02 EDT 2009

Thank you for your post.  I checked and it seems that the library I
use (matplotlib) will only plot in a counter-clockwise direction
starting at "east".  I can rotate the data so that the plot looks
correct, however since the library still wants to plot counter-
clockwise, it attempts to connect the end plots and leaves an ugly
circle going around the origin (versus connecting them directing with
a straight line).

I'm starting to look at qwtpolar and whatever else may be out there.