stuck with PyOBEX

Дамјан Георгиевски gdamjan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:15:04 EDT 2009

> This module asks the socket module for AF_BLUETOOTH... in the socket
> module there is no such thing as AF_BLUETOOTH. Could it be that the
> person that made PyOBEX modified his socket module and forgot to give
> his socket module? Or am I missing something? Maybe AF_BLUETOOTH
> stands for something that a programmer would know but I am a beginner
> so...
>
> Is there a OBEX module for Python on windows?

You could try lightblue http://lightblue.sourceforge.net/

and next time don't use windows
/kidding

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

"We think it's a great consumer win, and it's a great industry win,
to be able to ensure that with good copy protection,
you can have so much functionality for the user",
Jordi Rivas, Microsoft Director of Technology