What do you think of ShowMeDo

Berkin Malkoc malkocb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:59:37 EDT 2009

I do not get why the level of criticism is rising so high in some of
the messages.

I have nothing to say about more "philosophical" aspects of the issue
but would like to comment from a more pragmatic point of view:

I am completely happy with the *structure* of site (*visually* it may
get better, I agree): You choose your topic, go to the relevant page,
select among the video series and start watching at anyone video (ie
any level) you want. I think those of you criticising may be in some
kind of rush hence not being able to get this "structure". Or maybe
visual hints are more important than I think.

And you can do nothing about the content being too "simple". But me
personally I learned something more than None (see eg blender
tutorials). You should read the exlanations put below the videos  more
carefully anyway!

I did not get any broken link (and I visited quite a few videos), or
login requirement. Am I talking about another site?

A last, more subjective, comment: I think we must be more constructive
in our criticisms.

Regards.