Is there a maximum size to a Python program?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 27 14:11:12 EDT 2009

En Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:50:23 -0300, Gabriel Genellina
<gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> escribió:

> En Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:12:29 -0300, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> escribió:
>
>> In article <pan.2009.04.27.05.48.01 at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au>,
>> Steven D'Aprano  <steven at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> wrote:

>>> Alright, I give up. Is that APL code? *grin*
>>
>> base64 encoding
>
> Yes, my news client kindly decoded it for me.
> It looks like Greek, and I can transliterate the last word as Iesous, so
> it might be some kind of Biblical reference. But I don't have the
> slightiest idea of what that means...

Answering to myself: Jesus wept.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_wept#Use_as_an_expletive

(This reminds me a book by Ellery Queen that I read a (very long) time
ago, the phrase "And Ellery cried" was a complete chapter by itself. I
didn't catch the Gospel reference that time - I thought it was just a
matter of style, a very short (and dramatic) chapter).

--
Gabriel Genellina