ActiveState Komodo Edit?

John Doe jdoe at usenetlove.invalid
Mon Apr 27 03:50:43 EDT 2009

Dave Angel <davea at ieee.org> wrote:

> Quickest way to indent multiple lines is to select them, then
> press tab.

Thanks.
Useful because I usually paste blocks of code.

Lastly... Is there a way to force the editor to open text (*.txt)
files as Python files so that they are color-coded? Without changing
the *.txt extension? I will be editing text files that are part of a
Python program (Dragonfly). Having the text color-coded will help. I
can probably make a script to do a workaround, but being able to
just hit the Save button would be best.

Thanks.