confused with so many python package locations for imports

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 24 19:14:03 EDT 2009

Krishnakant <hackingkk at gmail.com> writes:

> Now my question is, which the perfect place?

Your question is unrelated to the message to which you're replying.

To start a new discussion, do not reply to an existing message (causing
your message to be incorrectly associated with that existing message).
Instead, compose a new message addressed to this forum.

--
 \         “I got up the other day, and everything in my apartment has |
  `\   been stolen and replaced with an exact replica.” —Steven Wright |