Python Packages : A looming problem? packages might no longer work? (well not on your platform or python version anyway)

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:39:14 EDT 2009

>> Have a look at http://www.snakebite.org/
>
> I'm not clear...
>
>  - are you saying they already test all the packages on pypi?

They definitely don't do that currently and I don't know what their plans are.

>  - are they doing it in a one off manner?

I don't know what their plans are :)

> Pardon me asking but it raised more questions than it answered...

Well, I never claimed it will answer more questions than it will raise
:) I just thought your goals and snakebite.org's goals are
substantially overlapping so you might benefit from correspondence
with them. I'd think if you write them an email they will be happy to
respond.

Cheers,
Daniel