pylab quick reference? (matplotlib)

Benjamin J. Racine bjracine at glosten.com
Wed Apr 22 13:21:20 EDT 2009

Not exactly what you've described, but I like this... I just spot the type of plot I'm looking for, copy the code, and I'm off...

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/gallery.html

I like this technique better than any formal documentation almost.

Btw, there is a specific matplotlib list as well.

Hope this helps,

Ben R.