Is there a programming language that is combination of PythonandBasic?

Sun Apr 19 11:21:05 EDT 2009

Hendrik van Rooyen wrote:
> In my defense of the goto, I would like to make clear
> that I do not support its use to produce spaghetti.
> In general, muddled thinking, coupled with expediency,
> is what I think are the true precursors of spaghetti code.
> The goto is an innocent tool that can be used for good
> or evil.

The goto is a sharp, spiky dangerous tool that seduces
people into thinking of using it far too often.  It should
be used with the same respect you approach beautiful well-
armed people of questionable morals who you find attractive.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org