Can some1 review my code?

zaheer.agadi at gmail.com zaheer.agadi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:15:43 EDT 2009

> When done all this you might feel it is not necessary to review the code
> any more, which is then is a good moment to actually request a review :-)
>

> I'll be happy to have a look at it though you might consider posting it
> here, more chance of useful feedback ;-)

Great, Thanks a lot I will make sure that I complete what ever you
have listed here and then
request for a review. Well I understand that refusing to post the code
here in the mailing list might
annoy people and posting code here will only help it making it more
robust and clean. I am just being cautious that I don't break any of
the laws at my workplace.