Can some1 review my code?

zaheer.agadi at gmail.com zaheer.agadi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 02:48:10 EDT 2009

On Apr 19, 11:29 am, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:18:32 -0700, zaheer.agadi wrote:
> > hi
>
> > I am from java background, I have written some code that actually works
> > :)
> > Need to some one to look at it and tell me if there are better ways of
> > doing same things
>
> > Will some one help?
>
> Are you offering to pay or are you after free advice?
>
> How large is your code? Ten lines, ten thousand lines, ten million lines?
>
> What does it do?
>
> How about if you start with a small, self-contained function (say, 20 to
> 50 lines) that can be understood in isolation from the rest of your code,
> and we'll comment on that.
>
> --
> Steven

Thanks guys,
I am asking free advice,The program is not very complex it is around
500 lines with most the code being reused, I am bit hesitant to post
the code publicly, is it ok if I send part of  code say a function. Or
does it makes more sense if I send the complete code to you guys
personally?