Too early implementation

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Sat Apr 18 13:21:11 EDT 2009

Start to like blogging about your ideas, results and findings. Writing
is a process of clarification of the mind. It doesn't matter much
whether you design upfront, or mix coding and writing in an
incremental process. If I could I'd just write specs, draft my ideas
in Python in order to verify that I really know what I'm talking about
and let others work out the details. Of course I'm not in the splendid
position of a university professor or an intellectual capitalist.