Domain Driven Design and Python

José María josemariaruiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:52:08 EDT 2009

On Apr 16, 7:11 pm, Stef Mientki <stef.mien... at gmail.com> wrote:
> José María wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I've been searching for information about the application of DDD
> > principles in
> > Python and I did'nt found anything!
>
> > Is DDD obvious in Python or is DDD inherent to static languages like
> > Java or C#?
>
> > Cheers.
> > --
>
> I'm not a software guy, so I don't really understand those technical terms,
> would call LabView a DDD ?
> Are you looking for a specificdomainor DDD in general ?
>
> cheers,
> Stef

DDD is more or less a methodology. I've used it with C# and I like it
very much.
The objetive of DDD is to create software that mirror the domain of
the problem,
you isolate this domain from the technical "problems" (persistence,
services,GUI).

I use DDD for nearly every problem I solve and it works :)

Cheers.