ANN: PyGUI 2.0.1

roee shlomo roee88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:30:14 EDT 2009

I can't run any of the tests on windows (pywin32-213, XP SP3, Python 2.6.1).

1. Had to change the first line in Applications.py to :

> import win32con as wc, win32ui as ui, win32clipboard as wcb, win32api as
> api

Otherwise it gives me a DLL Import error. I have no idea why.
2. Import fails in Components.py because

> from Win32 import win_none

tries to import win_none from the Win32 package, not the module, so I got

> ImportError: This should not be imported.

Thanks,
Roee.