communication between objects - help

Murali kumar murali.au at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:45:06 EDT 2009

hi all..
I'm posted in a word doc becoz to add a image to explain my problem..
also I think gmail automatically scans for attachments..

anyway.. here's my problem...( see the image)

http://www.2shared.com/file/5299759/45e4c614/load.html

Using : Python 2.6 , wxPython 2.8.9

 *Scenario:
*In my application , a menu invoking a frame class.

It’s having a wx.notebook control like above. Each notebook page is also a
class. In loadprofile class i'm tried to load a configuration file already
created by application.
 (when pressing load button, current selected config filename in a listbox
must be loaded for application.)

config file data must to be applied to my application object.

 mainApp object  --->  Frame object ( wx.notebook )

                                  Load profile class

(return config file or data to mainApp object in load button Event handler
function..)

 * I don’t know how to return config file or data to mainApp object when
pressing load button. *

 * Is it easy to return filename only and load the file’s data into mainApp
object in menu handler itself? *

 Please suggest me right direction.. and tell me how to do it?

Usually where I can get these informations.. (suggest links and books..)

Thanks for any advice....