genetic algorithms in Python?

Esmail ebonak at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:38:04 EDT 2009

Terry Reedy wrote:
> Esmail wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Anyone using Python for coding up genetic algorithms? If
>> so, would you share your favorite modules/libraries/tools?
>
> Search 'Python genetic algorithm' on Google or elsewhere.

Hi Terry,

I did that first, and I came up with a number of hits. The "problem"
with Python is that there's so much available and it's sometimes hard
to decide what to select, so I was looking for some folks who had
use some of the tools and could share their experiences.

Esmail

ps: the "problem" is a good thing to have all things considered :-)