Anyone mannaged to access parallel port on windows xp?

prakash jp prakash.stack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:00:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

just would like to say that most of the parallel port preexistant code is
usually blinking leds,
which is the not the true reprsentation of the paralle port  behaviour. Here
one needs to
think that data is coming out byte after byte. Now plz look out for the
sequence to
push data byte after byte. One pin to pulse(programatically) for a byte
of data to come
out is the Pin 0, strobe pin, then reset the same to push the next byte of
data.
Latare u r expected to send these data byte in the sequnce that the target
board
requirement. I have done this in c - dos based

regards
Prakash