Example for readline module usage?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Mon Apr 6 10:38:11 EDT 2009

On 2009-04-06, Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> [I swear I've asked this question before, but Google can't find
>> it.]
>
> My Google is better than yours then:
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2008-July/669582.html

It certainly is.  All I could come up with were tons of hits on
the file-object's readline.  What I don't understand is
how/where the readline module is told what file descriptor it's
supposed to be reading from.  Is that just implicit in the
"import" operation?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm having BEAUTIFUL
                                  at               THOUGHTS about the INSIPID