Python wrapper for Ebay

Nagraj Rao nagraj.sigma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:36:49 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering whether I've asked a wrong question at a wrong place,
since I'm not getting any replies. Please suggest me whats the best way to
talk to Ebay from Python. I just want to extract certain product info from
ebay and not really perform "add item" or so.

Shud I directly make use of the REST APIs and parse the xml out for info? Or
is there a better way to do it?

Please help.

Thanks