Python Goes Mercurial

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Apr 5 09:33:04 EDT 2009

    >> If Martin - which is well above the average programmer - says that he
    >> would need help with Git, I take this as meaning that most people
    >> would get lost with Git.

    Lawrence> I don't feel lost with Git. Does that make me an above-average
    Lawrence> programmer?

No, perhaps it just means git fits your brain better than it fits Martin's.
I have trouble understanding any of the DVCS tools, but I think it's mostly
because I'm overwhelmed by the seemingly infinite variety of workflows.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
        "XML sucks, dictionaries rock" - Dave Beazley